Becoming a member of the Association
To become an On-line member all one needs to do is request it and pay the annual membership fee. There are two ways to do this:
- Simply click on the following link to access a printable version in PDF format for a membership formulary. Fill it in and mail it to the address listed on the formulary. Allow three to four weeks to receive your access codes thus enabling you to receive your electronic Newsletter;
- For a quicker registration, you may subscribe by using Pay Pal® (company associated with E-Bay) or by credit card. Using this method, you will receive your access code within 12 hours following your request. Click on this link or the Pay Pal logo to carry out your transaction on the secured PayPal system.
It cost no more than $20.00 per year to become an On-line member of this dynamic Association.
Advantages of being a member:
- Receive four times per year the Levasseur Newsletter by Internet (PDF file, French and English version);
- Being informed about the recent Levasseur DNA research in order to determine the parental links between Levasseur ancestors;
- Priority access to our genealogist to assist you in your research and respond to your questions;
- Provide assistance to those organizing regional gatherings of the Levasseur families;
- Having access to the assistance of specialist for historical and genealogical research;
- Access to the Association’s data bank. (More than 120,000 registered names);
- Access to the section of ancient photos of Levasseur families;
- An archive of all previously published copies of the Levasseur Newsletter since 1988;
- Possibility of secured payment using the electronic Pay Pal.
Additional advantages for on-line members:
- The on-line member has immediate access to the last publication of coloured Newsletter in a PDF format;
- Thus eliminating the risk of lost or delayed delivery by the post. Eliminate the risk of a lost issue or delay in the delivery.
Conditions to become an On-line member:
- Subscription for at least one year. An On-line member who pays for one year from December 14, 2010 will have his subscription end on January 1, 2011;
- If there is not a renewal the computerized system will automatically deactivate the access code at the specified date;
- IMPORTANT: On-line members are responsible to provide a valid E-Mail address since all information communicated is in an electronic format.
Categories of On-line members:
- 1 Year : 20 $
- 2 Years: 36 $
- 3 Years: 54 $
- 5 Years: 80 $
- Life On-Line member: 240 $